Francesco Molinari 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will the Slump Continue?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Francesco Molinari
Francesco Molinari 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,000 DraftKings; $11,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:41 p.m. ET Thursday; 11:02 a.m. ET Friday
Consider this more than a little beguiling: In his lengthy career, Molinari has posted top-five results at three of the four major championships. The only one missing? That would be the U.S. Open, the one major that would presumably suit his fairways-and-greens game better than the others. Perhaps that means it’s only a matter of time before he seriously contends, or perhaps it means we’re missing a reason why he doesn’t play better here. In nine total starts, he’s finished between 23rd and 29th on five occasions, but also failed to make the cut four times.
Francesco Molinari Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Francesco Molinariranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 16
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 45
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 98
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 51
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 56