Gary Woodland 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Form Fading Fast
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Gary Woodland
Gary Woodland 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,000 DraftKings; $9,900 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:30 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 p.m. ET Friday
Woodland was one of my early plays in the fall at 150-1. He’s since dropped quite a bit since then on the oddsheet.
Woodland had a strong PGA Championship but overall, his form has faded since the end of 2018. He’s on my card, so I hope he wins, but at his current odds of 60-1, I probably wouldn’t bet him.
Gary Woodland Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Gary Woodlandranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 18
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 35
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 104
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 10
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 18