Graeme McDowell 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Back Last Champ at Pebble?
Peter Casey-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Graeme McDowell
Graeme McDowell 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 100-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,300 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 11:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 4:58 p.m. ET Friday
The last champion of the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach has found the winner’s circle again this year. But overall, the game hasn’t really been in great shape.
McDowell has lost strokes with the approach in five of his last seven tournaments. The approach game will need to be completely locked in to contend at Pebble, and McDowell’s isn’t there right now, so I won’t be backing him.
Graeme McDowell Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Graeme McDowell ranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 63
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 45
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 96
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 80
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 55