Ian Poulter 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Should He Have More Buzz?
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: PGA golfer Ian Poulter lines up a putt at Waialae Country Club.
Ian Poulter 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 (DraftKings); $9,600 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 12:43 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:18 am ET (Friday)
When you’re one of the most outspoken and flashiest golfers in the world, it’s tough to remain under the radar, but Poulter has somehow managed that so far this year.
Perhaps because he hasn’t won, his performance is being overlooked, but in 11 worldwide starts so far, he owns eight finishes of 18th-or-better, including a T-12 at the Masters when it looked like he was primed to contend on Sunday’s back-nine.
Ian Poulter Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Ian Poulter ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 20
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 21
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 102
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 11
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 26
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 34