Jordan Spieth 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: His Time to Make History?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jordan Spieth
Jordan Spieth 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 40-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,600 (DraftKings), $10,600 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:16 p.m. ET (Thursday); 7:51 a.m. ET (Friday)
Wouldn’t it be ironic — or at least one hell of a turn of events — if the narrative about Spieth’s extended struggles ended with him becoming the sixth player in history to claim the career grand slam?
Unlike Rory McIlroy at last month’s Masters, when he was the pre-tourney favorite to win and clinch the slam, or next month’s U.S. Open, when Phil Mickelson will return from his early-season win at Pebble Beach and try to join the club, there’s little discussion about Spieth chasing history because of his current form.
And while Bethpage shouldn’t suit his game, even when his best stuff is evident, he did post a top 10 here at the 2016 Barclays.
Jordan Spieth Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jordan Spieth ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 54
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 72
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 42
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 87
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 96