Marc Leishman 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Excellent in Windy Conditions
Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Marc Leishman
Marc Leishman British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,700 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:26 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:25 a.m. ET Friday
When the turf is firm and the wind is blowing, Leishman’s stock rises immensely.
A noted low-ball hitter from his formative years growing up in the windy Australian town of Warrnambool, his game matches up nicely with usual Open conditions, which explains his three top-six finishes in the past five years.
Marc Leishman British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Marc Leishman ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 19
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 83
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 64
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 122
- Total Driving: 56
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 22