Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Wallace
Matt Wallace British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 50-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,100 DraftKings; $9,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:10 a.m. ET Thursday; 5:09 a.m. ET Friday
Expect the Englishman to be a very trendy pick — and for good reason.
Wallace finished T-3 at the PGA Championship and T-12 at the U.S. Open. Now the four-time European Tour winner is back on more familiar territory and should be even more comfortable.
Keep in mind, though, that the ascendancy of this 24th-ranked golfer in the world has happened quickly. So quickly that he’s only competed in a single Open Championship previously, missing the cut last year.
Matt Wallace British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Matt Wallace ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 65
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 111
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 101
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 32
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 49
- Total Driving: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Approach: N/A