Patrick Cantlay 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Is This the Breakthrough?
Patrick Cantlay’s play has been up and down the past few weeks. Credit: Orlando Ramirez, USA Today Sports.
Patrick Cantlay 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,000 DraftKings; $10,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 10:21 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:21 a.m. ET Friday
I’ve always believed that the world’s upper-most echelon of golfers, the very elite of the elite, separate themselves from the next tier based on the fact that they can win on any type of course, anytime.
I think Cantlay is on the verge of bursting through that barrier and joining that crowd, and he can go a long way toward proving it this week. A lone previous result of 12th last year suggests he’s suited to links golf, while the confidence from being 21st or better at this year’s first three majors should offer momentum.
Patrick Cantlay British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Patrick Cantlay ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 26
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 66
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 11
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 85
- Total Driving: 35
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 12