Phil Mickelson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Does Past Success at Bethpage Warrant a Bet?
Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Phil Mickelson
Phil Mickelson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,000 (DraftKings), $10,300 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:38 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:13 p.m. ET (Friday)
I won’t be on Phil, but he has had success here, finishing second in the 2009 U.S. Open. He looked good early in the year and got the win at Pebble Beach. Since then, however, he’s only had one top-20 in six starts and missed the cut three times.
Phil Mickelson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Phil Mickelson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 26
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 107
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 47
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 67
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 56
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 45