Phil Mickelson 2019 U.S. Open Betting Odds, Preview: Pass on His Recent Form
Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Phil Mickelson
Phil Mickelson 2019 U.S. Open Odds
- Odds to Win U.S. Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,200 DraftKings; $10,300 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:13 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:58 p.m. ET Friday
Mickelson won at Pebble Beach back in February, but he hit 79% of greens in regulation, which isn’t the norm for him. Overall, I won’t be investing in him in the betting or DFS markets given his recent form, as he has missed three cuts in his past eight events and has finished no better than 18th in that time frame.
His long-term form isn’t much better, ranking 79th in Strokes Gained: Approach and 81st in Strokes Gained: Ball Striking over his past 50 rounds.
Phil Mickelson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Phil Mickelsonranks among the other 164 U.S. Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 28
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 94
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 106
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 52
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 53