Rickie Fowler 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Will He Finally Win a Major?
Rob Schumacher/The Republic via USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: Rickie Fowler
Rickie Fowler 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 16-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,300 DraftKings; $11,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:02 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:27 p.m. ET Friday
Will this week finally be the week when Rickie Fowler sheds his “best player to have never won a major” label?
He has the type of game to compete anywhere, and he has won on big, long golf courses, such as Quail Hollow. He has made a habit of competing on Sundays at Majors, and I don’t think this week will be any different.
The public normally bets heavily on Fowler, and I don’t like to be chalky, but I will be looking to take him in some head-to-head matchups this week.
Rickie Fowler Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rickie Fowler ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 6
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 38
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 51
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 6
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 12
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 40