Sungjae Im 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Worth a Top-20 Bet?
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Sungjae Im
Sungjae Im 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 DraftKings; $8,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 9:03 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:04 p.m. ET Friday
The Open rookie is still looking for that first win on Tour. He’s been on the card recently and the form seems to be trending in the right direction.
He might be worth a look at a top 20 play, but I’m not looking to get too much involved this week. The Open tends to favor the tour vets more so than the young guns.
Sungjae Im British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Sungjae Im ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 65
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 26
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 12
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 22
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 29
- Total Driving: 20
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 53