2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Odds & Cheat Sheet: Betting Picks, Longshots, Exotics and More
Gregory J. Fisher, USA Today Sports.
- The 2019 Belmont Stakes begins on Saturday, June 8 at 6:30 p.m. ET on NBC.
- No. 10 Tacitus is the morning-line favorite with 2019 Preakness winner No. 9 War of Will right behind him.
- Check out all of our betting coverage for the final race of the 2019 Triple Crown, including odds and our betting picks.
The 2019 Triple Crown concludes with today’s running of the Belmont Stakes (6:30 p.m. ET, NBC) at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York.
This year’s Belmont features a 10-horse field, headlined by morning-line favorite No. 10 Tacitus (9-5). The son of Tapit — who has sired three of the past five winners of the Belmont Stakes.
If you just look at the odds, this has the look of a two-horse race with No. 9 War of Will (2-1), the Preakness winner and the horse that was interfered with at the 2019 Kentucky Derby, right behind Tacitus as the second choice.
There’s a bit of a drop after the two favorites with Japenese Shipper No. 3 Master Fencer (8-1) as the current third favorite. He is the only other horse with single-digit odds.
No. 1 Joevia is the biggest longshot on the board at 30-1. Check out all of our coverage for what figures to be a great day of racing at Big Sandy.
2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Coverage
- Lo Duca: My Card for the 2019 Belmont Stakes
- Zerillo’s 2019 Belmont Stakes Betting Guide
- BlackJack: Which Longshots Should You Use in Exotics?
- Zerillo: Can Spinoff Hit the Board at the Belmont?
- Lo Duca’s 2019 Belmont Stakes Power Rankings
- 2019 Belmont Stakes Weather Report
2019 Belmont Stakes Odds
No. 1: Joevia (30-1)
No. 2: Everfast (12-1)
No. 3: Master Fencer (8-1)
No. 4: Tax (15-1)
No. 5: Bourbon War (12-1)
No. 6: Spinoff (15-1)
No. 7: Sir Winston (12-1)
No. 8: Intrepid Heart (10-1)
No. 9: War of Will (2-1)
No. 10: Tacitus (9-5)