MLB Sunday Promos: Bet $20, Win $100 if the Yankees Have at Least One Hit vs. Mets!
Alex Trautwig/MLB Photos via Getty Images
There has been
zero one no-hitter in the MLB this season (thanks a lot, Lucas GIolito). Unless you’re horrendously unlucky and the Yankees get no-hit on Sunday, you’ll be three-digits richer.
That’s right, if you bet $20 on the Yankees to beat the Mets, you’ll win $100 if they get at least one hit.
Not bad, eh?
Offer: Bet $20, Win $100 if the Yankees get at least one hit vs. Mets on Sunday
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Indiana, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? New users
There have now been 304 no-hitters in MLB history dating back to when Ulysses S. Grant was in office. What are the chances that the Yankees become victim No. 305? Pirates bettors on Tuesday would tell you otherwise, but pretty darn low.
All you have to do is:
- Click here
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20+ on the Yankees moneyline on Sunday
Best of all: If the Yankees win the game, you’ll get paid out for your original bet, per usual, in addition to the $100 in free bets for the promotion.
Note: We used the Yankees as an example here; this promo applies to any MLB team you want to bet on Sunday.
- Your team wins and gets 1+ hit: Win your moneyline bet + $100
- Your team loses and gets 1+ hit: Win $100
- Your team wins and get’s zero hits (hey, it’s possible): Win your moneyline bet
- Your team loses and gets zero hits: Win nothing, retire from betting immediately