Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Wednesday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Admiral Schofield
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all five Top 25 teams playing on Wednesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Wednesday college basketball slate features five games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 1 Tennessee at Vanderbilt, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Tennessee is 12-0 straight-up and 7-4-1 against the spread as favorites.
- The over is 9-6 in Tennessee games this season, including 4-1 in away games.
- Vanderbilt is 8-4 SU and 2-5 ATS at home.
- The under is 10-2 in Vanderbilt games, including 6-1 in home games.
Georgia at No. 25 LSU, 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network
- Georgia is 7-6 ATS this season but just 3-5 as underdogs.
- The under is 6-2 when Georgia is an underdog and 4-1 in conference games.
- LSU is 8-6 ATS this season, including 6-2 over the last eight games with lines.
- The over is 9-5 in LSU games, including 6-2 over the last eight with lines.
ECU at No. 17 Houston, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN3
- ECU is 0-6 SU and 2-4 ATS on the road this season.
- The over is 6-4 in ECU games but just 2-4 in away games.
- Houston is 9-0 SUand 6-3 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 6-7 in Houston games but 5-3 in home games.
DePaul at No. 12 Marquette, 8:30 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1
- DePaul is 3-2 ATS on the road and 5-3 as underdogs.
- The over is 7-4 in DePaul games, including 5-2 when the Blue Demons are dogs.
- Marquette is 10-0 SU and 7-3 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 9-5 in Marquette games, including 6-3 in home games.
Colorado State at No. 7 Nevada, 11 p.m. ET on CBS
- Colorado State is 7-6 ATS this season, including 6-1 on the road.
- The over is 9-4 in Colorado State games, including 5-2 in away games.
- Nevada is 9-0 SU and 6-3 ATS at home.
- The under is 13-4 in Nevada games, including 7-2 in home games.