Saturday College Football Picks: Best Week 3 Bets Include Fresno State vs. USC Spread & Over/Under
Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images. Pictured: Caleb Williams #13 of the USC Trojans
- Saturday's college football Week 3 slate rolls on, with plenty of games on the board for bettors to find value.
- Based on the best college football betting picks for Week 3, savvy bettors should keep an eye on the Fresno State vs. USC spread and over/under.
- Using live college football odds for Week 3 and the Action Network's picks and predictions, we detail the smartest bets for Saturday's slate.
Week 2 was a good one for the market's sharpest college football bettors.
Last weekend's version of this column, which details the picks that pro football bettors are making each and every week, went 4-1 against the spread (ATS), with Pittsburgh +6 finishing as the only loser when the Panthers lost by seven points to the Tennessee Volunteers.
So, riding the momentum from last weekend, what do the wiseguys have in store for Saturday's college football Week 3 slate?
Using the Action Network's betting data, let's examine the latest college football odds for Week 3, including picks for:
- No. 6 Oklahoma vs. Nebraska (12 p.m. ET)
- California vs. Notre Dame (2:30 p.m. ET)
- Tulane vs. Kansas State (3 p.m. ET)
- No. 12 BYU vs. No. 25 Oregon (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Fresno State vs. No. 7 USC (10:30 p.m. ET)
College Football Odds, Picks Week 3
*Odds and picks as of Saturday morning
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Pick
12 p.m. ET | FOX
Odds movement for Oklahoma vs. Nebraska has been one word: crazy.
On Sunday, Nebraska reached +14 on the spread against Oklahoma, but that line has been pounded down to +11.5 as of the time of writing.