Saturday College Football Odds for Week 4: USC vs. Oregon State Anchors Smartest Betting Picks
Photo by Brian Murphy/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Oregon State Beavers defensive back Rejzohn Wright
- Saturday's early college football Week 4 games are underway, but let's not forget that today is an all-day sports betting affair.
- According to college football odds, there are still plenty of eye-popping values available for bettors, including Charlotte vs. South Carolina and USC vs. Oregon State on Saturday night.
- With the help of our college football PRO picks and predictions, here are the best bets still available for Saturday's college football Week 4 slate.
Saturday’s college football Week 4 slate may not be the biggest of the season in terms of high-profile matchups — sure there are handful of games between top-25 teams — but that certainly won’t diminish the betting interest in any way.
With more than 100 games on Saturday’s college football Week 4 odds board, there are plenty of opportunities for bettors to find value, and that’s exactly what the market’s sharpest bettors are doing right now.
Based on the latest smart money indicators, big bets, betting model edges and expert picks, these five Saturday games are showing as ones that bettors should key in on in Week 4:
- Massachusetts vs. Temple (2 p.m. ET)
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Charlotte vs. South Carolina (7:30 p.m. ET)
- Miami Ohio vs. Northwestern (7:30 p.m. ET)
- No. 7 USC vs. Oregon State (7:30 p.m. ET)
College Football Odds, Picks Week 4
*Odds and picks as of Saturday morning
Massachusetts vs. Temple Pick
2 p.m. ET | ESPN+
UMass vs. Temple is a prime example of how savvy bettors leverage betting models to find value value.
According to the Action Network’s College Football PRO Projections, Massachusetts should be much closer to a 6-point underdog — +5.7 to be exact — while the market is essentially sitting at +10.