College Football’s biggest showcase has arrived! The playoff is here and Darren Rovell is throwing a Super Bowl-style props contest to celebrate the occasion.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Rovell’s CFP Semifinal Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Rovell’s CFP Semifinal Props Contest: Questions
1. Which team will have the greater percentage of crowd at the Cotton Bowl at kickoff (As judged and tweeted by a reporter at the stadium)?
2. Will the broadcast team for the Notre Dame/Clemson CFP Semifinal mention “Rudy” or “Manti Te’o” by name during the game?
3. What will be the highest ticket price sold, including fees, for either CFP Semifinal game on StubHub?
(Less than $5,000, $5,000-$5,999.99, $6,000-$6,999.99, $7,000-$7,999.99, $8,000 or more)
4. Will Nick Saban (ALA) be seen on camera smiling in the first half?
5. How many total words will be said by the coach interviewed at halftime of the Orange Bowl (Alabama/Oklahoma): Over/under 70.5
6. How many times will the broadcast team for the Alabama/Oklahoma CFP Semifinal mention Kyler Murray’s (OU) baseball career: Over/under 2.5
7. How many players will attempt a pass in the two CFP Semifinal games?
(4 or fewer, 5, 6, 7, 8 or more)
8. How many of the following will occur during the two CFP Semifinal games: Kick return TD, Punt return TD, Defensive TD and Safety
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or more)
9. Who will cover the spread in the CFP Semifinal: Clemson (-12.5 vs. ND) and Alabama (-13.5 vs. OKLA)
(Notre Dame and Alabama, Notre Dame and Oklahoma, Clemson and Alabama, Clemson and Oklahoma)
10. Will Alabama-Oklahoma (Orange Bowl) beat the overnight rating for last year’s Alabama-Clemson game (12.5)?
Tiebreaker: What will be the combined passing yards for Tua Tagovailoa (ALA) and Kyler Murray (OKLA) in the Orange Bowl?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!