CLE @ IND5:00 pm • CBS
Browns vs. Colts Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Browns have gone three and out on 19% of their drives since Week 17 of the 2022 Season -- tied for ninth-best in NFL. Colts have forced three and outs on 17% of opponent drives since Week 17 of the 2022 Season -- tied for third-worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightBrowns QBs have been 18 sacked this season -- 10th-most in NFL. The Colts have sacked the quarterback 18 times this season -- tied for ninth-most in NFL.
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Colts are 2-3 in their last 5 games.
- Colts are 2-3 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Colts are 4-3 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Colts' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 7 of Colts' 9 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Hopkins is out with hamstring
Grant Sr. is out with knee
CLE QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder) will have season-ending surgery.
Nick Chubb (knee) to undergo season-ending knee surgery.
Ward is questionable with shoulder
Ford is questionable with calf
Thornhill is questionable with calf
Delpit is out with groin
Strong is questionable with back
Woods II is out with achilles
Tillman is out with concussion
Thompson-Robinson is out with hip
Kelly is questionable with ankle
Moore is questionable with back
McKenzie is out with suspension
Nelson is questionable with ankle
Smith is questionable with knee
Lammons is out with ankle
Dulin is out with knee
Pittman is questionable with concussion
Jelani Woods (hamstring) placed on IR.
Ogletree is out with personal
Anthony Richardson (shoulder) placed on IR.
Could not load odds
Browns vs. Colts Team Totals