Lions vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (September 8, 2019)
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY. Pictured: Kliff Kingsbury, Kyler Murray
Lions vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
- Lions Spread: -3
- Cardinals Spread: +3
- Lions Moneyline: -150
- Cardinals Moneyline: +130
- Over/Under: 45.5
- Time: 4:25 p.m. ET, FOX
For real-time odds, go to the Lions-Cardinals game page to find the best price to bet.
The Detroit Lions are a favorite against the Arizona Cardinals in Week 1 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Lions vs. Cardinals Model Prediction
The Lions have a 51% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is -0.5, giving slight value to Arizona. The over/under in our model is projected at 48, giving slight value to the over.
The Lions averaged 0.85 more yards per play than the Cardinals last season.
Lions vs. Cardinals Betting Trends
- Detroit Lions are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
- Arizona Cardinals are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of September 8th, 71% of bets are on the Lions -3.
The game total is 45.5 and 41% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Lions vs. Cardinals Betting Picks
- Matt Moore: Cardinals +3
- Matthew Freedman: Cardinals +3
- Matt LaMarca: Cardinals +3
- VegasRefund : Lions -3
- YBK Picks.com: Lions -2.5
- Jason Sobel: Cardinals +3
- Chad Millman: Cardinals +3
- Justin Bailey: Cardinals +3
- Bryan Mears: Cardinals +3
- John Ewing: Cardinals +2.5
- PJ Walsh: Cardinals +3
- Sean Zerillo: Cardinals +3
- Chris Raybon: Cardinals +3
Lions vs. Cardinals Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts: Mike Randle
- Christian Kirk under 4.5 receptions
- Larry Fitzgerald over 4 receptions
- Kenny Golladay under 5 receptions
- Kerryon Johnson under 72.5 rushing yards
- Kyler Murray over 31.5 rushing yards
- Kyler Murray under 39.5 rushing yards