Vikings Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Photo credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kirk Cousins
Minnesota Vikings Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 9 (-120)/Under 9 (even)
- Odds to win the NFC North: 2-1
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: +115
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 9-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 20-1
Despite high hopes and great talent on both sides of the ball, the 2018 Vikings finished with just eight wins and missed the playoffs.
What are realistic expectations for Kirk Cousins and the Vikings in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 8.7
The Vikings were one of the biggest disappointments of the 2019 season. With their strong roster on both sides of the ball mostly intact, it’s reasonable to expect them to bounce back in a big way this year.
Their plan to go back to a more balanced offense will only result in wins if their offensive line can improve and their defense can stay elite. That’s a lot to ask: Most of their key players on defense are likely at the tail end of their prime or even at an early stage of their decline.
It’s quite possible their win total of 9 could end in a push, but I think it’s more likely they win 8 or fewer than win 10+.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 vs. Falcons: Vikings -3
- Week 2 at Packers: Vikings +3
- Week 3 vs. Raiders: Vikings -7
- Week 4 at Bears: Vikings +3
- Week 5 at Giants: Vikings -4
- Week 6 vs. Eagles: Vikings -1.5
- Week 7 at Lions: Vikings -0.5
- Week 8 vs. Redskins: Vikings -8
- Week 9 at Chiefs: Vikings +6.5
- Week 10 at Cowboys: Vikings +1.5
- Week 11 vs. Broncos: Vikings -5
- Week 13 at Seahawks: Vikings +1.5
- Week 14 vs. Lions: Vikings -6
- Week 15 at Chargers: Vikings +4.5
- Week 16 vs. Packers: Vikings -2
- Week 17 vs. Bears: Vikings -1.5