Win a PXG GEN2 Driver: Enter The FREE Golf Digest + Action Network PGA Championship Props Contest
Welcome to the second major of the year, the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black! The Action Network in conjunction with Golf Digest are running a props contest for Rounds 1 and 2 on Thursday and Friday.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away a PXG 0811 X GEN2 driver ($575 value) to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
TAN + Golf Digest: PGA Champ. Prop Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 6:45 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 16th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of a PXG 0811 X GEN2 driver
TAN + Golf Digest: PGA Champ. Prop Contest: Questions
- How will Tiger Woods perform on the the first hole of Round 1 of the PGA Championship?
(Birdie or better, Par, Bogey or worse)
- How many of these golfers will be in the top-20 (and ties) after Round 1 of the PGA Championship: Phil Mickelson, Francesco Molinari, Jon Rahm, Jordan Spieth?
(0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- What will be the low score for any player in Round 1 of the 2019 PGA Championship?
(63 or better, 64 or 65, 66 or 67, 68 or worse)
- The last major event played at Bethpage Black was The Barclays in 2016 won by Patrick Reed. Where on the leaderboard will Reed finish Round 1 of the PGA Championship?
(Outside to-50, 50-35, 34-20, 19-10, Inside top-10)
- How many golfers will break 70 in each of the first two rounds of the 2019 PGA Championship?
(0, 1, 2, 3 or more)
- Of the two previous major champions at Bethpage, Tiger Woods and Lucas Glover, which one will have the lower 36-hole score?
(Woods, Glover, Tie)
- Will there be a weather suspension on Thursday or Friday of the 2019 PGA Championship?
- How will Tiger Woods perform in the first 2 rounds of the 2019 PGA Championship?
(Under par both rounds, Under par in one of the rounds, Par or worse in both rounds)
- Who wins this matchup through two rounds: Tiger Woods (-1.5) or Phil Mickelson (+1.5)?
- Will one of the 20 PGA club professionals in the field make the cut?
- Of the top four players on the world ranking, who will have the lowest score through two rounds of the 2019 PGA Championship?
(Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, Brooks Koepka, Rory McIlroy, 2+ tie)
- What will be the cut line at the 2019 PGA Championship?
(+3 or better, +4, +5, +6, +7 or worse)
Tiebreaker: At the end of Round 2, what will be the combined world ranking of the top-20 players at the 2019 PGA Championship (including ties)?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win a PXG 0811 X GEN2 driver!