Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: LaMarcus Aldridge
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Tuesday's NBA slate, including the latest on LaMarcus Aldridge, Kyle Lowry, Kyle Kuzma and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, December 3
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Tim Hardaway Jr. – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Danuel House – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Paul George – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Jimmy Butler – Duncan Robinson – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday – Lonzo Ball – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Jaxson Hayes
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Khem Birch
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Carmelo Anthony – Hassan Whiteside
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Rudy Gay – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet – Norman Powell – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown Jr. – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Cedi Osman (back) and John Henson (hamstring) are questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Jerami Grant (illness) is probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Svi Mykhailiuk (knee) is probable.
- Houston Rockets: Danuel House (illness) is questionable. Clint Capela (illness) is not on the injury report.
- LA Clippers: JaMychal Green (tailbone) is questionable. Rodney McGruder (hamstring) is without a timetable to return.
- LA Lakers: Anthony Davis (shoulder) and Kyle Kuzma (ankle) are probable.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (groin) is out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (ankle) and Derrick Favors (personal) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Michael Carter-Williams (hip) is questionable. Al-Farouq Aminu (meniscus) is out indefinitely.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) is probable.
- San Antonio Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge (thigh) is questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry (thumb) is doubtful.
- Washington Wizards: Ian Mahinmi (Achilles) is out. Moritz Wagner (ankle) is questionable.