Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Our FREE March Madness $1K Sunday Late-Night Mega Contest
Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
Three days down, one to go for the best college basketball weekend of the year! To celebrate on Sunday night, we are running a props contest for Day 4 of the tournament.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
March Madness Sunday Late-Night Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 5:15 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 24th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
March Madness Sunday Late-Night Props Contest: Questions
1. Which player will score the first points in the UCF-Duke game?
(Zion Williamson (DUKE) or Aubrey Hawkins (UCF), RJ Barrett (DUKE) or BJ Taylor (UCF), Cam Reddish (DUKE) or Tacko Fall (UCF), Other)
2. How late into the game will UCF have a lead over Duke?
(First Half, 20:00-15:00 2H, 14:59-10:00 2H, 9:59-5:00 2H, 4:59-UCF winning)
3. Will Zion Williamson (DUKE) have more points than Tacko Fall (UCF) has combined points and rebounds?
4. Which player will lead Buffalo in scoring against Texas Tech?
(Jeremy Harris, CJ Massinburg, Nick Perkins, Other/2+ tie)
5. How many points will Caleb Homesley (LIB) score vs. Virginia Tech?
(10 or less, 11-13, 14-16, 17-19, 20 or more)
6. How many points will Virginia be leading by at the half vs. Oklahoma
(Trailing, 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13 or more)
7. How late into the game will Oklahoma have a lead over Virginia?
(First Half, 20:00-15:00 2H, 14:59-10:00 2H, 9:59-5:00 2H, 4:59-OU winning)
8. Will Duke (-13.5) cover the spread against Central Florida by more points than Virginia (-11.5) does against Oklahoma?
9. Will Dedric Lawson (KU) have more combined points and rebounds vs. Auburn than Kaleb Wesson (OSU) has vs. Houston?
10. Will the team that wins the first half between UC Irvine and Oregon win the game straight up?
11. How many of these teams will win straight up on Sunday: Buffalo (vs. TTU), Ohio State (vs. HOU), UC Irvine (vs. ORE)?
(0, 1, 2, 3)
12. How many of these teams will win straight up on Sunday: Central Florida (vs. Duke), Liberty (vs. VT), Oklahoma (vs. UVA)?
(0, 1, 2, 3)
Tiebreaker: How many total points will be scored in all 6 NCAA Tournament games in this contest Sunday night?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!