2018 College Football Bowl Betting Cheat Sheet: Picks, Odds, Analysis for Saturday
Adam Hagy-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Georgia Southern
- College football's 2018-19 bowl season begins on Saturday, Dec. 15.
- We've got you covered with picks and insights for every Saturday game, plus advice and trends to help you dominate bowl season.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas just happens to share the same month.
College football’s 2018-19 bowl season begins on Saturday, Dec. 15 with five games featuring teams from six different conferences. Each game has a point spread of at least three points, with three games at six or more.
Below we’ve compiled all our vital bowl content for Saturday’s games, plus a whole lot more that will carry you through the new year.
And don’t forget to join our FREE bowl pick’em with $500 going to the winner, available in The Action Network app.
College Football Bowl Game Betting Guides
Five bowl games kick off on Saturday, starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. We’ve got in-depth coverage of each.
- Utah State-North Texas
- Arizona State-Fresno State
- Georgia Southern-Eastern Michigan
- Appalachian State-Middle Tennessee
Coverage for All of Bowl Season
- Bowl Confidence Pool Picks, Ranked 1-39
- Our Staff’s Best Bowl Bets
- Moneyline Underdogs to Bet
- 4 Bowl Games to Bet Now
Bowl Season Analysis, Tips
If you need some general advice on how to bet bowl season, we’ve got you covered.
- Bet Moneylines, Don’t Take the Points, During Bowl Season
- 60 Essential Betting Nuggets for Bowl Season
- All of the Players Sitting Out
- 3 Profitable Bowl Betting Strategies
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread