Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Darren Rovell’s FREE CFB National Championship Props Contest
College Football’s biggest showcase has arrived! The National Championship is here and Darren Rovell is throwing a Super Bowl-style props contest to celebrate the occasion.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $1,000 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
Rovell’s CFB National Championship Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
Rovell’s CFB National Championship Props Contest: Questions
1. Will the ESPN pregame show specifically mention the point spread before kickoff?
2. Which team will have the greater percentage of crowd at the National Championship game (as graded on Twitter by @DarrenRovell)?
3. Which of these sponsors will air a commercial first after kickoff?
(Dr. Pepper, Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A)
4. What will be Alabama’s largest lead in the first half of the National Championship?
(Won’t lead, 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10 or more)
5. Will Jalen Hurts have more pass attempts vs. Clemson than total mentions of the name “Kelly Bryant” on the broadcast?
6. What will be the lowest ticket price sold, including fees, for the National Championship game on StubHub?
(Under $100, $100-$109.99, $110-$119.99, $120-$129.99, $130 or more)
7. Will the broadcast mention Dabo Swinney or Nick Saban’s salary during the National Championship?
8. Will any player get thrown out of the National Championship for targeting?
9. How many tweets (not RT’s or replies) will Alabama Football (@AlabamaFTBL) and Clemson Football (@ClemsonFB) send between 8PM ET and 11PM ET?
(Less than 20, 20-39, 40-59, 60-79, 80 or more)
10. What will be the jersey number of the last player to score a touchdown in the National Championship?
(1-19 (or no TD), 20-39, 40-59, 60-79, 80 or more)
Tiebreaker: How many combined passing and rushing yards will Alabama QBs have in the National Championship?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $1,000!