College Football Predictions for Week 12: Saturday’s Best Bets Against the Spread, Including USC vs. UCLA
Ric Tapia/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: UCLA quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson.
- Projections spotted 3 value picks against the spread Saturday.
- All three best bets are A-rated selection by our advanced data.
- This includes a play on USC vs. UCLA tonight.
Expert projections have three best bets against the spread for college football Saturday, including a must-watch showdown in USC vs. UCLA.
This isn’t a drill, either: Trojans vs. Bruins is the top betting edge against the spread for Week 12 in Action Network’s database.
Overall, the three premium betting picks will be on these games Saturday.
- Marshall vs. Georgia Southern, 6 p.m. ET
- USC vs. UCLA, 8 p.m. ET
- San Jose State vs. Utah State, 9:45 p.m. ET
Whenever projections recommend a bet, they have to be either B or A-rated selections.
Ready for this? Projections think two of the three are A+, and another’s an A- graded selection in there.
And here’s another spoiler: The wrong team, according to our numbers, is favored in at least one of these matchups.
College Football Predictions for Week 12
USC vs. UCLA
8 p.m. ET
Here’s the big one.
Projections couldn’t believe this line when it came out.