College Football Predictions for Saturday: Oklahoma State-Kansas State Among 4 Smartest Spread Picks (Week 9)
Photo by David K Purdy/Getty Images. Pictured: Quarterback Parker Kavanagh #12 of the Kansas State Wildcats
- College football predictions for Week 9 spreads come via some of Saturday's biggest matchups, like Notre Dame vs. Syracuse and Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State.
- Based on the latest college football odds movement, Wake Forest vs. Louisville and Missouri vs. South Carolina are also popping with prediction edges.
- With the help of the Action Network's PRO college football predictions, we break down Saturday's sharpest college football Week 9 spread picks.
The smartest college football predictions are often a mixed bag when it comes to our weekly Saturday PRO Reports.
Big games, small games, spreads, totals, it doesn’t matter where the predictions come from as long as there is the potential for value.
Well, today’s PRO Report for college football Week 9 offers less variety than normal, with four of Saturday’s sharpest predictions derived solely from spreads across major conference matchups.
In addition, all four of these games have tight spreads, suggesting that they all could be very competitive matchups as well.
Without further ado, let’s dive into Saturday’s smartest college football Week 9 predictions, including:
- Notre Dame vs. No. 16 Syracuse (12 p.m. ET)
- No. 10 Wake Forest vs. Louisville (3:30 p.m. ET)
- No. 9 Oklahoma State vs. No. 22 Kansas State (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Missouri vs. No. 25 South Carolina (4 p.m. ET)
College Football Predictions for Week 9
*College football odds as of Saturday morning
Notre Dame vs. Syracuse Prediction
12 p.m. ET | ABC
Odds movement and market activity for Notre Dame vs. Syracuse has been fascinating to this point.