Ravens Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lamar Jackson
Baltimore Ravens Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 8.5 (-110)/Under 8.5 (-110)
- Odds to win the AFC North: 4-1
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: +170
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 20-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 40-1
Lamar Jackson won six of his seven starts to lead the Ravens to the playoffs after taking over under center.
What are realistic expectations for Jackson and the Ravens in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 8.3
The Ravens only went 1-4 in close games last year, but they also happened to have the fewest Adjusted Games Lost. Even the injury to Flacco turned out to be a good thing, as it led to the Ravens turning to Jackson, who led them to a 6-1 record in their final seven games.
The defense lost a couple key players this offseason, so they are likely to regress on that side of the ball. I expect their offense to improve this year under OC Greg Roman, as they’ve had the entire offseason to set up the offense to better suit Lamar Jackson’s skill set.
I’ll nibble on the over (shop for the best number; I’ve seen +120) and bank on their luck in one-score games improving and their run heavy approach benefiting from having the 22nd-ranked strength of schedule.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Dolphins: Ravens -4
- Week 2 vs. Cardinals: Ravens -7.5
- Week 3 at Chiefs: Ravens +8
- Week 4 vs. Browns: Ravens -1.5
- Week 5 at Steelers: Ravens +3.5
- Week 6 vs. Bengals: Ravens -7
- Week 7 at Seahawks: Ravens +3
- Week 9 vs. Patriots: Ravens +2
- Week 10 at Bengals: Ravens -2
- Week 11 vs. Texans: Ravens -1.5
- Week 12 at Rams: Ravens +7
- Week 13 vs. 49ers: Ravens -2.5
- Week 14 at Bills: Ravens -0.5
- Week 15 vs. Jets: Ravens -4.5
- Week 16 at Browns: Ravens +4
- Week 17 vs. Steelers: Ravens -1.5