Ted Ginn Jr. Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Sep 9, 2018; New Orleans, LA, USA; New Orleans Saints wide receiver Ted Ginn (19) celebrates his two-point conversion with teammate Michael Thomas (13) in the fourth quarter against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The Bucs won, 48-40. Mandatory Credit: Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr.
Ginn continues to offer field-stretching ability at 34 years old: His average of 14.23 yards per reception is the 22nd-highest mark among 74 wide receivers with at least 100 targets over the past two seasons.
He also benefits from the Saints’ sneaky thin group of skill-position players. Sure, Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara will get fed on a weekly basis, but Ginn could feasibly work as the pass game’s No. 3 target in a majority of games.
Ginn has had an underrated floor over the past two seasons, as he’s gained at least 50 total yards in 15-of-24 (63%) games. He remains a weekly boom-or-bust option for what feels like the 200th year in a row, and is a solid backup fantasy football option in the Saints’ perennial high-scoring offense. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ted Ginn Jr.’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 170 overall | No. 66 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 170 overall | No. 66 WR
- Standard: No. 166 overall | No. 63 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 37.5 receptions | 496 yards | 3.9 touchdowns
- Receiving: 17 rec | 209 yds | 41.8 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR115 PPR | WR111 0.5 PPR | WR108 std
Note: Ginn played in only five regular-season games.