Titans Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Jim Brown-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Derrick Henry
Tennessee Titans Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 8 (+120)/Under 8 (-140)
- Odds to win the AFC South: +350
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: 2-1
- Odds to win the AFC Championship: 40-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 80-1
The Titans finished the season strong last year, winning four of their last five games, but ultimately missed the playoffs after a Week 17 loss to the Colts.
What are realistic expectations for Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry and the Titans in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 7.7
For these middle-of-the-pack teams in my Buy/Sell Ratings, it makes more sense just to treat them straight up. The Titans have put up 9+ wins in three straight seasons, and I’m willing to bet against that trend with the under here.
They will likely have the same approach as they did for their run at the end of last year — win with Derrick Henry running the ground-and-pound game and and solid defense. A few issues: Henry has been dealing with a calf injury all camp and left tackle Taylor Lewan is suspended the first four games. To make matters worse, they have the seventh-toughest schedule according to my power ratings.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Browns: Titans +4
- Week 2 vs. Colts: Titans -3.5
- Week 3 at Jaguars: Titans +3.5
- Week 4 at Falcons: Titans +4
- Week 5 vs. Bills: Titans -5.5
- Week 6 at Broncos: Titans +1.5
- Week 7 vs. Chargers: Titans +1
- Week 8 vs. Buccaneers: Titans -5
- Week 9 at Panthers: Titans +3.5
- Week 10 vs. Chiefs: Titans +3
- Week 12 vs. Jaguars: Titans -2
- Week 13 at Colts: Titans +2
- Week 14 at Raiders: Titans -0.5
- Week 15 vs. Texans: Titans -1.5
- Week 16 vs. Saints: Titans +1
- Week 17 at Texans: Titans +3.5