On episode 32 (download here) of the DeGen and Juice podcast, Collin Wilson (@_collin1) and I (@stuckey2) welcome special guest Matthew Holt, the Vice President of Business Development for CG Technology. We discussed Cantor’s first to market release of college basketball conference tournament futures and try to identify some value among the 21 Friday releases. We also cover the following topics:
- The three of us discuss potential lines for WWE-UFC-Boxing crossover fights, including the now likely Connor-Floyd UFC match
- Matthew previews the UFC card this weekend, including a pick he likes
- Collin and I discuss our overall thoughts on the Winter Olympics
- I posed the following hypothetical to Collin: You have 4 years to win Olympic Gold at the next Winter Games. If you succeed, you get 1 million dollars. Fail and die. What is your plan? Things got weird from there.
- And other random degeneracy spread throughout as always
Thank you for listening and good luck with your wagers this weekend. Cheers.