XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections for All Week 3 Games
Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images. Pictured: Cameron Artis-Payne
- Week 3 of the XFL season kicks off Saturday, Feb. 22, and our experts provide their fantasy football rankings and DFS projections.
- Houston's Phillip Walker is the consensus No. 1 QB in our rankings, and the top running back is Dallas' Cameron Artis-Payne.
- See the full rankings and projections for all players below.
With two weeks of data in the books, our experts have compiled their Week 3 fantasy football rankings for every position based on their DFS point projections at DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let's dig in!
Note: These rankings will be updated in real-time in the run-up to kickoff.
Week 3 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
The following tables are ordered by our experts' consensus rankings, but you can also sort their individual projections by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network's Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network's Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He's watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network's Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.