Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Updated Odds: Fury the Favorite, Given 60% Chance to Win

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Updated Odds: Fury the Favorite, Given 60% Chance to Win article feature image

Jeff Kravitz/Getty Images for Triller. Pictured: Jake Paul

  • Tommy Fury is the favorite over Jake Paul for their Dec. 18 bout in Tampa, Fla.
  • The betting market gives Fury about a 60% chance to win, with Paul at just under 40% on the two-way line.
  • Get updated Paul vs. Fury odds below.

Editor's Note: Fury has withdrawn from the fight due to a medical condition and will be replaced by Tyron Woodley.

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury Odds

Two-Way Line

On a two-way moneyline, a draw will result in a push and bets will be refunded.

Jake Paul+14039.23%
Tommy Fury-18260.77%

Three-Way Line

Jake Paul+14536.96%
Tommy Fury-17057.01%

Jake Paul's next fight is less than two weeks away. The YouTuber-turned-boxer will face Tommy Fury on Dec. 18 in Tampa.

Fury is a -182 favorite (an $18.20 bet wins $10) at FanDuel on the two-way line, with Paul at +140 (a $10 bet wins $14).

On the two-way line, a draw will result in all bets being refunded.

On the three-way line, Fury is -170 ($17 wins $10) with Paul at +145 ($10 wins $14.50). The difference is that the draw is an option, so if you bet on of the fighters and the bout ends in a draw, you'll lose your bet.

Fury, 22, is the half-brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, who just retained his lineal heavyweight title with a win over American Deontay Wilder.

Tommy Fury is 7-0 with four stoppages in his professional career, but has yet to fight beyond five rounds. And like Paul, he's got other interests — he paused his fighting career to appear on British reality TV show Love Island in 2019.

Fury fought on the undercard of Paul vs. former UFC star Tyron Woodley in August. He bested Paul's sparring partner Anthony Taylor by unanimous decision in a four-round bout.

There's a lot on the line for these two. Last month, Tyson Fury joked that Tommy should changed his name to Tommy Fumbles if he lost a fight to Paul. And Paul offered those terms — if he wins, Fury has to change his name. If Fury wins, Paul will pay him an extra $500,000 from his fight purse.

Paul has been favored in each of his last two fights. This is the first time he'll be an underdog in his career, should the market remain this way with 50 days left until the fight.

When Is Paul vs. Fury?

Paul and Fury will fight on Dec. 18 at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.

Paul vs. Fury Rules, Format

The fight will be a sanctioned bout contested at 192 pounds. It's set for eight, three-minute rounds.

The fight will be promoted by Paul's Most Valuable Promotions, along with Showtime Sports and Tony Holden Productions.

Paul Fight History

Paul's opponents have been an eclectic mix, including two former MMA stars, a YouTuber and former NBA guard Nate Robinson. The one thing missing is an actual fighter.

Both Woodley and Ben Askren, wrestling teammates at the University of Missouri and eventual MMA champs, had never boxed professionally until fighting Paul.

Paul stopped the fight against Askren in Round 1 via TKO, and fought to a split decision with Woodley several months later, though Woodley seemed content not to throw many punches.

DateOpponentWin by
Dec. 2021Tommy FuryTBD
Aug. 2021Tyron WoodleySD
April 2021Ben AskrenTKO
Nov. 2020Nate RobinsonKO
Jan. 2020AnEsonGibTKO

Fury Fight History

Fury's professional wins don't look very impressive, but he's got the pedigree from his half-brother, Tyson, and some actual boxing experience. That's something none of Paul's previous opponents had.

This will be Fury's fourth fight in 2021, though none went longer than four rounds.

DateOpponentWin by
Dec. 2021Jake PaulN/A
Aug. 2021Anthony TaylorUD
June 2021Jordan GrantPTS
Feb. 2021Scott WilliamsTKO
Nov. 2020Genadij KrajevskijKO
Dec. 2019Przemyslaw BiniendaTKO
March 2019Callum IdeKO
Dec. 2018Evgenijs AndrejevsPTS

How would you rate this article?

This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.