2021 Oscar Party Games: Make Your Predictions With Our Prop Sheet
The long-awaited 93rd Academy Awards are finally here.
The biggest night in Hollywood officially kicks off at 8 p.m. ET this Sunday on ABC, and no matter what your watch party looks like this year, we’ve already checked “party games” off your to-do list.
Whether you’re hosting your friends on Zoom or in-person — or even perhaps throwing a party for one — you can cast your official predictions for the most important categories and more using our prop sheet. Find the digital copy or download below.
Note: Check back throughout the ceremony to find results for each question.
2021 Oscar Party Games
Oscar Prop Bets
Below is a preview of the 10 questions on our props sheet. Correct answers are worth 1 point each for a total of 10 possible with one tie-breaking question. (Note that we’ll update this post with the results for all 10 questions so you can grade your sheets after the broadcast.)
1. Which studio will win more awards? Netflix or Amazon
2. Which Netflix film will win more awards? The Trial of the Chicago 7 or Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom
3. How many awards will the most nominated film, Mank (10), win? Over 2.5, Under 2.5
4. How many of the four acting award winners will be first-time Oscar winners? Over 3.5, Under 3.5
5. Will the favorites sweep best documentary (My Octopus Teacher), international feature (Another Round) and animated film (Soul)? Yes or No
6. Who will win Best Supporting Actress?
7. Who will win Best Supporting Actor?
8. Who will win Best Actress?
9. Who will win Best Actor?
10. Which movie will win Best Picture?
Tie breaker: Exactly how many minutes will the Oscars broadcast run?