2019 Players Championship Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Longshots and More
Orlando Ramirez, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Dustin Johnson
We are entering the business portion of the golf betting calendar.
Dustin Johnson (+1200) and Rory McIlroy (+1200) are co-favorites to win the 2019 Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass, which tees off on Thursday morning at 7:40 a.m. ET.
Whether you want to call it The Players Championship, The Players or The Fifth Major, there’s no denying that this weekend’s golf tournament features the best field of the season.
2019 Players Championship Betting Picks
- Sobel: Fade the Favorites at TPC Sawgrass
- Perry: Big Names in the Mid-Tier
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets for the Players Championship
2019 Players Championship Matchup Bets
- Sobel: Tournament Matchups
- Sobel’s First-Round Matchup Betting Preview
- Bailey: My Three Favorite Matchup Bets
- Freedman: Will There be a Hole-in-One at Sawgrass?
2019 Players Championship Analysis
- Perry: Which Players Should You Bet to Miss the Cut?
- Sobel: What to Make of Rory McIlroy’s Slip-Up at the API
- The Action Network Golf Podcast Players Preview
- How Will TPC Sawgrass Play in March? The Pros Tell All
2019 Players Championship Betting Odds
Dustin Johnson +1200
Rory McIlroy +1200
Justin Thomas +1600
Justin Rose +2000
Rickie Fowler +2000
Brooks Koepka +2000
Francesco Molinari +2000
Jon Rahm +2500
Tiger Woods +2500
Bryson DeChambeau +2500
Tommy Fleetwood +2500
Xander Schauffele +2500
Sergio Garcia +3000
Jason Day +3000
Hideki Matsuyama +3000
Tony Finau +4000
Patrick Cantlay +4000
Adam Scott +4000
Paul Casey +4000
Matt Kuchar +4000
Webb Simpson +4000