2021 Masters Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Sleepers, Matchups, More (April 8)
Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images. Pictured: Xander Schauffele
- The 2019 Masters begins on Thursday, April 8 at Augusta National Golf Course.
- Dustin Johnson is the favorite, followed by Jordan Spieth, Bryson DeChambeau and Justin Thomas, depending on the book.
- Below is all of our coverage for the 2021 Masters, including odds, picks, sleepers, weather, matchups and more.
Hello, friends and welcome to one of the best betting weekends of the year.
Bettors all over the world will be getting action down at the sportsbook, on DFS platforms, in pools at their local bars or all of the above. This is the tournament where casuals, die-hards and everyone in between gets together to have a flutter on the golf. It’s a beautiful thing and it’s going to be a fun week as the 2021 Masters is certainly not short on drama and that should make gambling on it that much more enticing.
Check out all of our coverage for the Masters below:
2021 Masters Betting Picks
From outright bets to sleepers and everything in between, Team GolfBet picked out their 24 favorite bets ahead of the 2021 Masters. Check them out here.
We had our golf experts — and a couple of special guests — participate in an odds draft to pick out their favorite outright bets. Here are the results.
Jason Sobel went ahead and predicted where every golfer in the 88-man field would finish at the 2021 Masters. Check it out here.
Josh Perry did most of his shopping in the mid-tier with players like Daniel Berger and Matthew Fitzpatrick. Check out his betting card here.
Even though the chalk has reigned supreme in the last two Masters, we did have two sleepers win the Green Jacket in the last 10 years. Here are our favorite longshot bets this week.
The Green Jacket isn’t the only big prize that will be handed out this week. DraftKings will also be giving away a million bucks to this week’s big DFS winner. Check out Chris Murphy’s strategy guide for the Masters Milly Maker.
More Masters Coverage
- Weather Forecast for the 2021 Masters
- Masters Model Picks & Preview
- Our Favorite First-Round Leader Bets
- Props & Matchups at Augusta
- Sobel’s Masters Betting Preview
2021 Masters Odds
|Si Woo Kim||+15000|
|Jose Maria Olazabal||+300000|