Diamondbacks vs Pirates Odds, Pick | How Pros are Betting Friday’s MLB Game
Brian Rothmuller/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Zac Gallen.
- The MLB oddsboard for Friday, May 19 opens with Diamondbacks vs. Pirates at 6:35 p.m. ET.
- Our expert database tracked sharp money rolling in on tonight's game.
- Read on to find out how pros are betting Diamondbacks vs. Pirates.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Friday Odds
|Over/Under||7.5 (-118 / -104)|
|Date||Friday, May 19|
|Time||6:35 p.m. ET|
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates is the first MLB game on the Friday, May 19 oddsboard. It also happens to be a popular pick for smart experts.
Action Network’s advanced database noticed smart, big money from MLB experts betting Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Friday.
And the wiseguys have a surprising pick.
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates odds peg Arizona a big betting favorite on the road behind Zac Gallen. The over/under is 7.5.
There’s a smart bet to get down on Friday when the Diamondbacks and Pirates clash in the series opener.
Want more PRO MLB picks Friday? Check out:
- 5 Picks Backed by Systems, Sharps, Projections
- The 2 Big Plays for Orioles vs. Blue Jays
- The Pick Nobody’s Taking – Except Pros
- Winning Model’s Big Pick Tonight
Diamondbacks vs. Pirates Pick Friday
PRO Tools Active: Sharp Action, Big Money
Action Network’s MLB PRO Report reveals five huge bets from respected MLB bettors or groups on a certain pick tonight. The other side of that betting market, meanwhile, has received zero big bets.