Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Joel Embiid
- Monday features a nine-game NBA slate.
- This piece will focus on prop bets offering value for Blazers C Jusuf Nurkic, 76ers C Joel Embiid and Mavericks SF Harrison Barnes
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Monday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s nine games:
- Indiana Pacers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 7 p.m. ET
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks: 8:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.