Photo credit: James Snook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Rui Hachimura and Brandon Clarke
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all four Top 25 teams playing on Thursday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Thursday’s college basketball slate features four games with top 25 teams in action, beginning at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 25 Cincinnati at Memphis, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Cincinnati is 3-4 against the spread (ATS) on the road but 10-8 as a favorite.
- The over is 8-1 in Cincinnati conference games.
- Memphis is 9-5 ATS at home but 2-6 as an underdog.
- The over is 13-8 in Memphis games, including 6-2 when the Tigers are underdogs.
No. 12 Houston at UCF, 7 p.m. ET on CBS
- Houston is 5-1 ATS on the road and 8-4 as a favorite.
- The under is 4-2 in Houston away games.
- UCF is 9-8-1 ATS this year, including 3-5-1 in the last nine games with lines.
- The over is 6-4 in UCF home games.
San Francisco at No. 4 Gonzaga, 9 p.m. ET on ROOT
- San Francisco is 2-5 ATS on the road and 2-6-1 ATS in the last nine overall.
- The under is 5-2 in San Francisco away games.
- Gonzaga is 16-1 straight up (SU) and 12-5 ATS as a favorite.
- The under is 10-7 when Gonzaga is listed as a favorite.
No. 20 Iowa at Indiana, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Iowa is 2-3 ATS on the road this year but 6-4 as an underdog.
- The over is 4-1 in Iowa road games.
- Indiana is 2-7 ATS at home and 3-8 as a favorite.
- The under is 13-6 in Indiana games, including 9-2 when the Hoosiers are favorites.