Top College Basketball Betting Trends for Tuesday’s Top 25 Games
Photo credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Zion Williamson
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable college basketball betting trends for all 10 Top 25 teams playing on Tuesday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Tuesday’s college basketball slate features nine games with top-25 teams in action, beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
No. 16 Auburn at South Carolina, 6:30 p.m. ET on SEC Network
- Auburn is 7-6-1 against-the-spread (ATS) this season but just 2-6 over the last eight games with lines.
- The over is 9-5 in Auburn games, including 6-2 over the last eight with lines.
- South Carolina is 6-7 ATS this year, including 2-4 at home.
- The over is 9-4 in South Carolina games, including 6-2 when the Gamecocks are underdogs.
No. 14 Texas Tech at Kansas State, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2
- Texas Tech is 4-6-1 ATS this season, including 1-5-1 over the last seven with lines.
- The over is 5-6 in Texas Tech games, including 3-3 in away games.
- Kansas State is 9-1 straight-up but just 5-6 ATS at home.
- The under is 10-6 in Kansas State games, including 9-3 when the Wildcats are favorites.
No. 18 Villanova at Butler, 7 p.m. ET on Fox Sports 1
- Villanova is 11-6 ATS this season, including 6-2 on the road.
- The under is 11-5 in Villanova games, including 5-4 over the last nine with lines.
- Butler is 9-1 straight-up and 7-6 ATS at home.
- The over is 6-3 in Butler’s last nine games with lines.
Minnesota at No. 5 Michigan, 7 p.m. ET on BTN
- Minnesota is 8-2 straight-up but 3-4 ATS (not all games had lines) over the last 10 games.
- The over is 9-6 in Minnesota games, including 5-2 in conference games.
- Michigan is 9-6 ATS this season, including 8-5 as favorites.
- The under is 8-7 in Michigan games, including 4-3 in conference games.
No. 22 Mississippi State at No. 8 Kentucky, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Mississippi State is 8-2 straight-up and 5-4 ATS over the last 10.
- The over is 6-3 in Mississippi State’s last nine games with lines.
- Kentucky is 10-3 straight-up but just 6-7 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 5-4 in Kentucky home games this season.
No. 14 Buffalo at Northern Illinois, 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- Buffalo is 13-0 straight-up and 9-3-1 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 8-8 in Buffalo games this season, including 6-4 over the last 10.
- Northern Illinois is 6-2 straight-up and 5-1 ATS at home.
- The over is 8-7 in Northern Illinois games but just 1-4 in conference games.
No. 20 Ole Miss at Alabama, 9 p.m. ET on ESPNU
- Ole Miss is 12-2 ATS this season, including 6-0 on the road.
- The under is 7-7 in Ole Miss games, including 4-1 in conference games.
- Alabama is 7-3 straight-up but just 3-6-1 ATS as favorites.
- The over is 9-4 in Alabama games, including 7-2 in home games.
No. 2 Duke at Pittsburgh, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Duke is 9-5 ATS this season, including 5-3 over the last eight games with lines.
- The under is 8-5 in Duke games but just 1-3 in conference games.
- Pittsburgh is 9-4 ATS this year, including 7-2 at home.
- The under is 7-6 in Pittsburgh games, including 5-4 in home games.
Wake Forest at No. 3 Virginia, 9 p.m. ET on ESPN3
- Wake Forest is 8-6 ATS this season, including 6-3 over the last nine games with lines.
- The under is 8-6 in Wake Forest games, including 6-4 when the Demon Deacons are dogs.
- Virginia is 14-0 straight-up and 11-3 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 8-7 in Virginia games, including 6-3 in home games.