College Basketball Odds, Top Picks, Previews: Your Full Betting Cheat Sheet for Saturday (Feb. 26)
Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images. Pictured: Darryl Morsell (Marquette)
This is the second-to-last Saturday of the college basketball regular season. However, conference tournaments officially begin on Monday with the NEC Play-In Game.
Before we transition to dueling regular season and postseason play, there are potential dollars to be made on Saturday.
That’s why we’re giving you coverage of all the biggest games and the best spots, as usual. Below we have top bets, game previews, situational spots and more to help you formulate your college hoops betting card with the best possible information.
The College Basketball Games We’re Betting On Saturday
Click on one of the matchups below to navigate to our betting preview for a specific game.
|Game · Time||Writer|
|Purdue vs. Michigan State · 12 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma · 12 p.m. ET||Doug Ziefel|
|Butler vs. Marquette · 1 p.m. ET||Ky McKeon|
|North Carolina vs. NC State · 2 p.m. ET||Kody Malstrom|
|Kentucky vs. Arkansas · 2 p.m. ET||Doug Ziefel|
|Clemson vs. Boston College · 3 p.m. ET||Kyle Remillard|
|Seton Hall vs. Xavier · 3:30 p.m. ET||Tanner McGrath|
|Auburn vs. Tennessee · 4 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Duke vs. Syracuse · 6 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Texas Tech vs. TCU · 6 p.m. ET||Mike McNamara|
|Wisconsin vs. Rutgers · 6 p.m. ET||Shane McNichol|
|Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa · 6 p.m. ET||Keg|
|South Carolina vs. Alabama · 6 p.m. ET||Mike McNamara|
|Kansas vs. Baylor · 8 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Nevada vs. Wyoming · 8 p.m. ET||Tanner McGrath|
|Creighton vs. Providence · 8:30 p.m. ET||Alex Hinton
|Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s · 10 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|USC vs. Oregon · 10 p.m. ET||Charlie DiSturco|
Our Staff’s 5 Best Bets for Saturday’s Slate
Stuckey’s 5 Favorite Spots for Saturday’s Card
Check out analysis from Stuckey, who sees plenty of value in this weekend’s college basketball slate.
College Basketball Weekly Pick & Roll
Keg’s Bottom of the Barrel Mid-Major Bets
We know about the Power Five schools and the high-majors, but what about the mid-majors and the potential Cinderellas? Keg dives deep into the schools very few fans know about.
4 Early Conference Tournament Futures
State of Conference Betting Reports & Other Files
- Five Inexperienced Teams to Monitor Down the Stretch | by Stuckey
- Mid-Major Report: Loyola Chicago, BYU & North Texas | by D.J. James
- State of the AAC: 2 Bubble Teams To Watch | by Kyle Remillard
- State of the SEC: 2 National Title Contenders in League? | by Mike McNamara
- State of the Conference USA: 3 Teams That Pose Threat to Mean Green | by Keg
- Action Network Bracketology (Feb. 22 Edition) | by Mike McNamara
- State of the Mountain West: How to Access Wyoming| by Anthony Dabbundo
Other College Basketball Betting Resources
- Up-to-the-minute College Basketball Odds
- College Basketball Public Betting Percentages by Volume and Handle
- College Basketball PRO Report
- College Basketball PRO Projections
- Expert College Basketball Picks