Freedman’s Favorite Tennessee-Iowa Player Prop Bets
Iowa Hawkeyes forward Tyler Cook. Credit: Jeffrey Becker-USA TODAY Sports
- Matthew Freedman continues his series featuring one of his favorite prop bets for each day of 2019.
- On Sunday, he highlights his favorite NCAA Tournament player props in the Tennessee-Iowa game (12:10 p.m. ET, CBS).
Each day, I publish at least one quick-n’-dirty piece highlighting a favorite prop of mine. See my master list of 2019 prop bets for more information.
Also follow me in The Action Network app, where each day I post additional official player prop picks.
In this piece I’m going to highlight my favorite NCAA Tournament player props for the Tennessee-Iowa game. For more information, check out my piece on my March Madness prop-betting strategy.
You also should look at our live betting odds page for up-to-the-minute lines.
2019 Year-to-Date Record
346-284-12, +44.14 Units
- NFL: 21-13-0, +11.72 Units
- NBA: 198-154-4, +26.06 Units
- NHL: 66-80-7, -7.57 Units
- Golf: 4-7-1, -2.35 Units
- NASCAR: 5-8-0. -1.70 Units
- NCAAB: 29-19-0. +6.35 Units
- NCAAF: 0-1-0. -1.00 Units
- Exotic: 23-2-0. +12.64 Units
#2 Tennessee vs. #10 Iowa
- Spread: Tennessee -8
- Over/Under: 155.0
- Time: 12:10 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS