2018 SEC Championship Game Odds: Tracking the Georgia-Alabama Betting Line
USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jake Fromm and Tua Tagovailoa
SEC Championship Odds for Georgia-Alabama
- Odds: Alabama -11
- Total: 63
- Georgia Moneyline: +385 ($100 wins $385)
- Alabama Moneyline: -465 ($465 wins $100)
- Time: 4 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
Georgia and Alabama will meet on Saturday, Dec. 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta with an SEC Championship and potentially a College Football Playoff berth on the line.
The Bulldogs likely need a win over the Tide to reach their second-straight CFP, while Alabama is probably in even with a loss.
This game comes about 11 months after Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa led the Tide back in the second half to win the national title over Georgia in double overtime on this very same field as a 4-point favorite.
All day, we’ll be tracking the odds for Georgia-Alabama and updating this posts as they move. You can get up-to-the-minute lines and betting market data from our live odds page, and for a full breakdown of who to bet in this game, check out our SEC Championship betting guide.
SEC Championship Game Betting Odds Tracker
All data comes from our live odds dashboard at Sports Insights.
Our Bet Signals at Sports Insights triggered a steam move — sudden, drastic and uniform line movement across the entire sports betting marketplace that’s usually a result of sharp action — on Georgia on Friday afternoon.
More Championship Weekend Coverage
- SEC Championship Game Betting Guide
- Big Ten Championship Betting Guide
- How to Hedge Conference Championship Futures
- Bettors Fading UCF for First Time All Season
- Fade the Public in Conference Championship Games
- UAB-MTSU Will Play in Nasty Weather
- 5 Mismatches for Conference Championship Games
- Profitable Betting Systems for This Weekend