Alabama vs. Auburn Odds & Promos: Bet $20, Win $250 if the Crimson Tide Cover, More!
UA Athletics/Collegiate Images/Getty Images. Pictured: John Metchie III.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving and Black Friday will surely be a lazy one for many folks.
Why not sit back, watch some sports and bet on this crazy promos from PointsBet and William Hill…
Alabama vs. Auburn Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $250 if Alabama covers vs. Auburn
- States: IN, NJ, CO, IL
- William Hill: Bet $10 on Alabama, Win $100 if they score a point
- States: IN, NJ, CO, WV (see links below)
Check out the details below:
Offer: Bet $20, Win $250 in free bets if Alabama covers vs. Auburn
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Indiana, New Jersey, Colorado, Illinois
- Who’s it for? New users only
You know why betting on sports is hard? The juice!
If you win 50% of the time you bet on spreads, you’re not breaking even — you’re losing.
When the odds are +1250 on the spread like they are with this promo, juice is no longer a problem.
To win $250 on a $20 spread bet:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on Alabama’s normal spread as your FIRST bet
Note: We’ve used Alabama as an example, but you can bet $20 on any team this week with your first bet and win $250 in free bets if they cover.
Typically, you’d win just $18.18 on a $20 spread bet with the standard -110 juice. This promo nets you an additional $231.82 — not too shabby.
Don’t bet $275 to win $250 on the spread. Bet just $20 and score big at PointsBet.
William Hill Sportsbook
Offer: Bet $10 on Alabama, Win $100 if they score a point
This Saturday is the Iron Bowl, and while the spread of Bama -24.5 suggests it may be a little less exciting than previous iterations, this promo is very exciting.
Just follow these steps:
- Click here to register in NJ, here in CO, here in IN, here in WV (the promo code ACTIONSCORE will auto-populate in the registration flow)
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $10 on the regular Alabama spread as your FIRST bet
Note: Your account will be manually credited after the game as long as you sign up through the link with the code ACTIONSCORE.
Let’s face it — your bank account is about to take a hit with all the shopping you’ll do over the next month. An extra $100 never hurt anyone, right?