2022 Super Bowl Player Props Tracker: Matthew Stafford, Joe Burrow Stay Under Passing Yard Totals, Plus Final Rams-Bengals Results
Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images. Pictured: Matthew Stafford.
- Matthew Stafford barely went under his passing total prop in Super Bowl 56.
- Here are all the final player prop results from Sunday's game.
If your Rams-Bengals card is loaded with Super Bowl prop bets, tracking every single player and game prop wager can be tough while you’re dialed into the action.
So we’ve decided to do the heavy lifting by tracking the most popular Super Bowl props in this handy tracker below so you know exactly where your Rams vs. Bengals betting card stands at all times.
Without further ado, here are the Super Bowl player and game prop results we’ll be updating in real-time.
*Pre-game odds via DraftKings
Tracking Super Bowl TD Props
Super Bowl First TD Scorer
Odell Beckham Jr. (+900)
Super Bowl Anytime TD Scorers
- Odell Beckham Jr.
- Cooper Kupp (2)
- Tee Higgins (2)
Super Bowl Player Prop Results
We’ll add results as they happen.
Passing Yards Over/Unders
- Joe Burrow: Under 279.5 yards (263)
- Matthew Stafford: Under 284.5 yards (283)
Rushing Yard Over/Unders
- Cam Akers: Under 63.5 yards (21)
- Joe Burrow: Under 10.5 yards (3)
- Joe Mixon: Over 59.5 yards (72)
- Matthew Stafford: Over 5.5 yards (6)
Receiving Yard Over/Unders
- Cooper Kupp: Under 104.5 yards (92)
- Ja’Marr Chase: Over 80.5 yards (89)
- Odell Beckham Jr.: Under 63.5 yards (52)
- Tee Higgins: Over 70.5 yards (100)
- Tyler Boyd: Over 43.5 yards (48)
- Van Jefferson: Under 32.5 yards (23)
Super Bowl Game Prop Results
We’ll highlight the winning result as they happen.
- First coaches challenge: Rams -120 | Bengals -110
- First timeout: Rams -125 | Bengals -105
- First play run/pass: Rush -140| Pass +110
- First turnover: Rams -115, Bengals -115 | Neither +800
- First turnover type: INT -200, Fumble +190 | None +8000
- First sack: Rams -200, Bengals +150 | None +4500
- Score on first drive of game: Yes +140 | No -180
- First-quarter spread: Rams -1 | Bengals +1
- First-quarter total: Over 9 | Under 9
- First-half spread: Rams -3 | Bengals +3 (Push)
- First-half total: Over 23.5 | Under 23.5