Koerner’s Best Week 6 Fantasy Football Streaming Options: QB, TE, D/ST & Kicker
Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew (15).
- If you're in need of a quarterback, tight end, defense or kicker to stream for your fantasy team in Week 6, you've come to the right place.
- Sean Koerner uses his fantasy model and industry-leading rankings and projections to help you set the most ideal lineup possible in Week 6.
Don’t underestimate the value of streaming in fantasy.
Streaming quarterbacks, kickers and defenses each week allows you to take advantage of the best available options. And if you missed out on a high-caliber tight end in drafts, you can even stream that position with some success.
Each week I highlight the best streaming options at all four of those positions. Here’s how those recommendations would rank with each position through three weeks:
- Quarterback: QB11 (95.4 points)
- Tight End: TE19 (29.3 points)
- Kicker: K2 (54 points)
- Defense: DEF2 (79 points)
Now let’s dig into my top fantasy streaming options at quarterback, tight end, kicker and defense for Week 6.