Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (13), Houston Texans defensive back Johnathan Joseph (24).
- There are five player props offering betting value on Sunday's main slate for Week 14.
- Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton has a great matchup against his division rivals, the red-hot Houston Texans.
We have a full selection games this week, leaving us plenty of prop bets from which to pick and choose.
Scanning the main slate, I see value all over the board, but here are five of the best prop bets we’re zeroing in on for Week 14.
Here are our records on the year:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 209-94 (67%)
- Article picks: 39-18 (68%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 264-190 (58%)
Colts WR TY Hilton
Over 65.5 Receiving Yards (-115)
If Hilton can put up 77 yards against Jaguars’ shutdown corner Jalen Ramsey in a game where the Colts were shutout, then there’s no reason why he can’t top 65.5 yards against 34-year-old Jonathan Joseph in a game with a 50-point projected total.
There are several encouraging trends working in Hilton’s favor in this key playoff matchup between the Colts and Texans:
- He has torched them of late, averaging 149.8 yards over their past five meetings.
- The last time Hilton had less than 78 yards against the Texans was 2014.
- His indoor/outdoor splits are significant, as he puts up 82.5 yards per game under a dome compared to 60.4 in the elements.
The Texans play tough run defense, and this is an absolute must-win for the Colts. I expect Hilton to be heavily featured.
With Sean Koerner projecting 78.6 yards for Hilton, this number is simply too low. If the line moves, any number up to 74.5 is fine, and at the current line, I’d pay the vig up to -130.