Our 13 Best NFL Player Prop Bet Picks for Week 5: Trey Lance, DeVonta Smith Lead Koerner’s Sunday Bets
Harry How/Getty Images. Pictured: 49ers quarterback Trey Lance.
- Trying to bet player props for NFL Week 5? Don't start before consulting with Sean Koerner's projections.
- Koerner, our director of predictive analytics, put together his list of 13 favorite props, including Trey Lance rushing yards, Darren Waller receiver yards, and DeVonta Smith receiving yards.
- You can follow Koerner in The Action Network app to get his props as soon as he bets them.
Sean Koerner, our Director of Predictive Analytics, is highlighting his favorite NFL prop bets throughout the season. He has a 412-310-4 (57%) all-time record on NFL bets he’s tracked in the Action app.
Note that these lines move fast, so he has foregone any analysis — but these picks are based on his award-winning player projections, which you can find here.
NFL Prop Bets: Week 5
- Ryan Griffin Over 15.5 Receiving Yards (-113) at FanDuel | Bet to: 18.5
- Jacoby Brissett Over 0.5 Interceptions (-114) at FanDuel | Bet to: -140
- DeVonta Smith Under 60.5 Rec Yards (-115) at BetMGM | Bet to: 57.5
- Terrace Marshall Over 27.5 Rec Yards (-115) at DraftKings | Bet to: 30.5
- Adam Humphries Over 19.5 Rec Yards (-115) at BetMGM | Bet to: 23.5
- Ryan Tannehill Over 12.5 Rush Yards (-110) at BetMGM | Bet to: 14.5
- James Robinson Over 19.5 Receiving Yards (-113) at FanDuel | Bet to: 22.5
- Darren Waller Under 68.5 Rec Yards (-115) at BetMGM | Bet to: 65.5
- Austin Ekeler Under 39.5 Rec Yards at FanDuel | Bet to: 36.5
- Amari Cooper Under 65.5 Rec Yards (-113) at FanDuel | Bet to: 60.5
- Cedrick Wilson Over 21.5 Rec Yards (-113) at FanDuel | Bet to: 24.5
- Trey Lance Over 40.5 Rush Yards (-110) at DraftKings | Bet to: 43.5
- Elijah Mitchell Under 53.5 Rush Yards (-115) at DraftKings | Bet to: 50.5
What Are NFL Player Prop Bets?
Bets on a player’s statistics or various outcomes can be considered a player prop. Betting on the over or under on a quarterback’s passing yards, over or under on a wide receiver’s number of receptions, and whether a running back will score a touchdown are all considered player props.
To learn more about the various types of props you can bet on, check out our Betting 101 series.
Where Can I Bet Props?
At DraftKings, you can access props in a handful of different places.
Some props are listed immediately when you click the game, and others are available along the menu at the top of your screen or app.
Some books like FanDuel keep props for each game within that game. So if you want to bet a quarterback prop for 49ers-Cardinals, you need to navigate into that game’s menu and find player props.