Super Bowl Prop Bets Calculator: Compare Odds Sean Koerner’s Projections for Chiefs vs. Eagles Edges
Cooper Neill/Getty Images. Pictured: Jalen Hurts (left) and Patrick Mahomes (right).
The market for props is no bigger than when they’re Super Bowl props.
To help bettors, I’ve created a custom Super Bowl Prop Calculator to help you with Chiefs vs. Eagles player props and more. It’s an online and downloadable spreadsheet that you can use to compare odds to projections and automatically calculate edges.
The minimum “edge” I need to make a bet is 3-5%. Here, though, you can use this tool to make your own decisions based on your personal risk tolerance. My numbers are just here to offer guidance.
Super Bowl Prop Calculator Instructions
Here are the three ways to use the calculator:
- In the Google Sheets mobile app
- Using Google Sheets on your desktop or laptop
- With a downloadable Microsoft Excel file
Here’s how it works, regardless of which option you pick:
- Add the line for a prop using the dropdown option in the blue cells to adjust it. You can also just type the number in there directly.
- Add the “vig” for both in the over and under in the yellow cells.
- An edge will auto-populate in the “edge” cells based on my projections.
1. Google Sheets on Mobile
- Click here to open the calculator in the Sheets app.
- Click the menu in the top right (three dots), then “Share & Export” and then “Make A Copy.”
- Get to it!
2. Google Sheets on Desktop
- Click here to open the calculator in your browser.
- Click “File” then “Make A Copy.”
- Get at it!
3. Downloadable Excel Sheet
- Click here to download the spreadsheet.
- Open in Microsoft Excel.
- Get going!
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.